Webseite AM Global Medical Recruitment
Our prestigious client, a global leader in product safety and EMC testing, regulatory affairs and certification, has an immediate opening for a Cardiology Specialist/Consultant as a Clinical Reviewer in Budapest, Hungary and after a year will transfer to the United States of America.
We are looking for a specialist / consultant who would like to switch from a hospital environment to a clinical reviewer position. After a thorough training and induction period in Hungary and Germany you will later on move to the US.
In this position based on your hospital experience you will assess clinical studies of orthopedic or cardiac implants per the European Medical Devices Directives, other applicable Regulatory Systems and International standards. Training on the Directives and standards will be provided in Germany.
- Medical Doctor Degree with a minimum five years (post-specialization) experience in cardiology in a hospital;
- in an ideal case: two years of experience in usage, development or testing/evaluation in clinical study or clinical evaluation of such devices;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English language. German language knowledge is a plus.
- Occasional domestic and international travels of up to 30% may be required.
What our client can offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to expand your career internationally and work alongside experts and market leaders in a company with a strong recognizable brand worldwide
- Continuous training and learning opportunities
- Retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Make a positive contribution to change and progress;
- doing your part to ensure safety, quality and environmental sustainability
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gmedrecruit.com.