Webseite AM Global Medical Recruitment
You will work in a Danish public hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Pulmonology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our free intensive language course, organized in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
A desirable candidate:
- is specialized in Pulmonology
- ensures the highest possible quality in patient care
- is willing to take part in actively participate in practical and theoretical teaching of the department’s education-seeking doctors and other staff.
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months intensive language course for you and suitably for your family depending on needs
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Spouse employment assistance
- € 2600 relocation
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gmedrecruit.com.