Webseite AM Global Medical Recruitment
You will work in a Danish public hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Psychiatry
- Experienced in either double diagnose, schizophrenia, psychotherapy, unipolar and bipolar disorders, or psychopharmacology
- Motivated for living and working in Denmark
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months intensive language course for you and suitably for your family depending on needs
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
- Spouse employment assistance
- € 2600 relocation assistance if you are on your own, € 4000 if you are moving with your family
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gmedrecruit.com.