Webseite AM Global Medical Recruitment
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Department of Neurology has the regional responsibility for most neurological disorders. The department performs examination, diagnostic, treatment, caring, neurorehabilitation and follow up control of patients with neurological disorders from admission area of 200,000-300,000 citizens.
Neurological department has a joint department management consisting of one head nurse and one managing chief physician who has the responsibility for the entire neurological department.
The department management refers to the hospital management and has contact to the other departments and clinics at the regional hospital
The staff specialist has to contribute to:
- Perform the daily ward rounds, outpatient duties and watch duty in a scheduled flow.
- Ensuring a high quality in patient treatment and care
- Ensuring the continuing documentation of the department’s tasks, production and quality
- Ensuring the best possible resource utilisation and to stimulate the medical and cross-functional cooperation across the departments
- Further train the medical staff and other staff groups
- The establishment of the best possible cooperation within the department and the remaining hospital
- Initiate developmental and research tasks and hereby contribute to the profession’s continuing development and reputation
- Medical specialist in Neurology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gmedrecruit.com.