Webseite AM Global Medical Recruitment
We are currently recruiting for Orthopedic Registrar doctors to Ireland. The positions are in city and countryside hospitals with beautiful countryside surroundings.
- Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients;
- diagnose and treat patients;
- ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritises the safety and well-being of patients;
- assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes;
- order and interpret diagnostic tests;
- initiate and monitor treatment;
- communicate effectively with patients and clients;
- attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences and ward rounds; followed by documentation of findings on each patients chart; follow through with actions arising from the round;
- perform other duties as required by the supervising Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer
- Fluent English, IELTS language certificate may be required
- IMC registration (or prepared to register at once when offered a position)
- 3-5 years of relevant medical experience
- Competitive salaries depending on experience + overtime
- Relocation assistance
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending your CV!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gmedrecruit.com.